* SQL DBA with independent DevOps Role.
* Leading Data-sets Migration Project and Building a New environment.
* Working on various individual Projects in SQL.
* Working mainly on Performance Tuning,Transactional Replications, Clustering area of SQL Server.
* Hands on SQL 2014 Server including installation(standalone, clustered),performance, identifying bugs.
* Collaborating Devs on making deployment plans by sharing my knowledge and experience.
* Delivering projects by putting additional efforts and time for pool proofing the concepts on inactive environments
* Leading DevOps Community to build knowledge and process gap among Development and Operations.
* Collaboration with Global teams to setup environment and also ensured influx of capacity to accommodate the data migrations delivery projects
* Focus on being proactive in project management and on time candid communication among the stake holders, upgrading technical depth further and develop constant endeavor for delivering service and projects highest quality possible delivery.
* Quick Learner and Good team player.
* Supporting Team members and newly joined folks in transitioning,training and various other useful sessions for on boarding etc