I am Manish Lade, B.E in Mechanical Engineer. I am currently looking for a job in any suitable position aligned with my Software and Mechanical Engineering skills and experience.
I have 2+ year of experience in Japanese company and open to relocate in Japan for off shore wind job.For work in Japan I am ready to start from entry level.
In addition to my professional experience, I also have good communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner while communicating with people, including clients, consultants, contractors and staffs.
I feel that my experience and range of skills make me a suitable candidate for any job role related to Mechanical Engineering. Furthermore, I am always ready to improve myself further to fit in any particular job role.
Hence, I request you to please give me a chance to appear for the recruitment process of this position or any other suitable position.
Sekkei solution is a Japanese designing company which deals in designing the jigs and fixtures of automobile. It is the company which work on CATIA. V5. Sekkei Solution Is a Japanese Outsourcing company with head office in Kanagawa.
Client: - Mostly Japanese client Nissan, Honsha, Futaba, Honda, Mazada, HTK etc. Activities/Responsibilities:-
• To take the multiple 2D views from 3D and to draft it in a appropriate
• To cross check the 2D sheets with the 3D drawing.
• Handle out various projects with the team.
• 3D solid modelling using CATIA.
• Drawing of L/S layout, Circuit diagram, User check sheet, Saidahyo, Purchase part list of various Standard Parts.
• Line-A Respot (17FH160-09)
• Line-B Respot (17FH165-09)
• Line-A #3 (17FH165-07)
• Mazada (16SU2024-25)
• Robot Arm stool
• Assembly of turn table
Bachelor of Engineering(B.E) 場所 Mechanical Engineering
• Certification in recognition of the publication of the paper entitled “Design and Development of Segway Human Transporter” published in e-journal Volume 3, Issue 1, March 2015 in International Journal for Scientific Research and Development.
Certification of Excellence in Recognition and Appreciation For Outstanding Performance in Academics by Securing Highest Marks in Engineering Drawing.