I am Sheryl Dicman, I grew up in the Philippines, and living in Chiba, the neighbor city of Tokyo. My summary of my job experience includes Proficient experience in customer service. Superior ability to listen and assess customer's needs and offer satisfactory solutions. Offer assistance in a friendly and professional manner and effectively manage workflow.
I have proven skills in interpreting conversations and translating documents from Japanese to English and Tagalog.
Multi-talented Content Writer, able to research, write, and edit a wide range of content. Capable of working with little oversight to write interesting content.
And lastly, experienced in extending and enriching the learning process by supporting the growth and learning of all students as an English tutor.
Hotel Housekeeping supervisor
Tokyo City Service
日本, 東京都, Iidabashi
•Experienced housekeeping supervisor with proven skills in daily and deep cleaning.
•Directed at least 5 housekeeping staff’s at APA Hotel and increased positive customer comments. •regularly check supply levels to make sure the establishment never runs out of essential cleaning supplies.
•Provides a high level of customer service at all times; remains professional.
Staffing Coordinator/ Human Resources
City Lights Asia
日本, 東京都, Shinjuku
• Continuously update employee materials with the latest informations.
• Create descriptions for new positions.
• Translated descriptions into Tagalog to English and Japanese.
Translated through verbal from Japanese to English and Tagalog and vise versa. Provided excellent assistance and support employees and managers.
Job advertising using social media accounts.
Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date.
•Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct interviews.
Airport Business Lounge
• Provided the passengers an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
• Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers on their needs through
Japanese and English language
•Paid close attention to customers' concerns and addressed their queries and achieved an exceptional level of customer service.
日本, 東京都, Tokyo
•Used various sources, such as going to one place and research as well as web research, and to take photos to acquire evidence.
•Effectively conveyed each story using a combination of graphics.
•Achieved to be able to write 7 articles that are now published on their website.
日本, 千葉県, Ichikawa
• Inspected and researched all discrepancies in inventory and tracking
• Performed weekly analysis to find damaged or unacceptable product for improved quality control
•Accurately recorded inventory levels to support the completion of order requests and audits. •Counted and stocked merchandise as specified by the inventory control log.
•Managed and organized storage areas with specific product requirements and accessibility in mind. •Affixed accurate labels to customer packages to prevent unnecessary delays
Customer Service in a retail shop
日本, 東京都, iidabashi
•Consulted with customers to provide valuable customer service and achieved a high sales percentage as a result.
•Communicated and answered product questions from approximately 10 customers each time
•Stocked and replenished merchandise when necessary.
• Recommended selected and helped locate merchandise based on customers needs and desires
Private English teacher
•Recorded students' progress and prepare detailed plans for those who were struggling with the course material.
•Designed effective lesson plans.
Provided students with instruction on the basic principles of sentence making.
• Incorporated engaging teaching methods and resources that set a strong foundation for learning encouraging student participation and self-motivation to seek out more information.
• Designed and developed learning centers in the absence of books, activities, and educational games;
extending and enriching the learning process by supporting the growth and learning of all students.
Asian Institute of Distance Education
Associate 場所 Associate of Arts in English
Develop comprehensive written and spoken communication skills.
Daily International School
場所 Senior High School
Chubu Chu Gakko (中部中学校)
場所 Juinor Highschool
日本, 岐阜県, Kani
TESL (Teaching English as a Secondary Language Certification)