Fun-loving, dedicated, quick learner, charming smile, excellent communication skills, and a people person. I had the chance to collaborate with the Tokyo 2020 Olympics as a translator. My goal is to work in the education sector / HR sector in parallel with translation in a dynamic work environment.
Freelance Japanese to English Translator
1. Responsible for translation of technical, IT, medical, and hospitality
2. Responsible for providing subtitling services in SRT format.
3. Responsible for ensuring the grammatical and cultural aspects are included.
Summa Linguae Technologies
Responsible for translation of technical documents from various organizations and providing prompt delivery of the product.
Responsible for sourcing possible Japanese talents from various platforms.
Assists in performing telephonic interviews for Japanese talents.
Responsible for assessing talent’s Japanese conversational skills.
Provided Quality Analysis for Japanese Voice Over projects
Guest Relations Executive
Welcomed each new arrival pleasantly and confirmed reservations and identification.
● Responsible for interacting with Japanese guests and ensuring their stay was comfortable.
● Responsible for interacting with children and ensuring their safety within the premises.
● Was given the task to design interactive amenities, activity sheets and games for the Ritz Kids
● Was involved in engaging the children with immersive activities around the hotel, outdoor
games and keeping them mentally stimulated through puzzles and quizzes.
● Was responsible for designing gifts for children in accordance with their age group as a fond
welcome and farewell memento.
● Sorted mail and other important data upon assistant guest relations manager's absence,
promoting quick delivery of all messages to recipients
● Explained details regarding property, including restaurants, pool area, spa and fitness center to
acclimate patrons to resort environment
● Arranged accommodations and travel plans for visitors and presented updated itineraries
● Maintained files and records by implementing effective filing systems that boosted efficiency
● Greeted guests at front desk and engaged in pleasant conversations while managing check-in
● Promoted local entertainment and sporting events and offered details to assist patrons
● Greeted guests upon arrival, offered assistance and answered questions to build rapport and
● Provided guests with above-and-beyond service, including making outside venue reservations
and setting up tours
● Answered multi-line phone system, responded to inquiries and transferred calls to correct
departments and personnel
● Created WOW stories for guests in order to ensure they leave with pleasant and unique
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Bachelors 場所 Hospitality Management
I specialized in Guest relations and airlines with a focus on communication.
Was responsible for teaching basic alphabets and numbers to children aged 2-14
● Was responsible for keeping them engaged by playing outdoor games and keeping them stimulated.
● Was responsible for creative writing exercises to stimulate the children's imagination.
● Was responsible for designing first aid boxes along with the children which enabled me to simultaneously educate them on first aid.
● Was responsible for collecting donations for the children.
● Was responsible for their safety during outdoor activities.