* Game Developer (Unity, Unreal) with 4 years of experience.
* Done projects for PC, Mobile (Android/iOS), VR/AR
* Scalable Architectures, Optimization, UI, Gameplay
* At my current job, I've been trusted to create the framework/foundation that now powers a huge part of the platform we're building.
Unity Game Developer
David Morgan Education
Using UNITY, Working closely with the development team to create a platform to teach kids of age 3-6 to read through various mini-games.
• Entrusted by the Lead Developer and the CEO, created crucial and SCALABLE FRAMEWORKS/TOOLS to help build mini-games fast and efficiently.
• Analyzed the app to do the OPTIMIZATIONS needed for it to run smoothly across ANDROID and iOS. Greatly increasing the performance by 70%.
• Managing deployment of builds to Google Play Store, and Apple App Store.
Keywords: unity, frameworks, performance, google play store, apple app store, android, ios
Lead Technical Developer
Using UNITY, Responsible for the creation from scratch of their 3D online social mobile app in resemblance of AltSpaceVR and VRChat. It took 1 month to make the prototype, with product changes and polishes extending it to 5 months.
• Implemented ONLINE connectivity with full 3D environment navigation, voice chat, and user account creation.
• Heavily OPTIMIZED the app for it to work even on low-end iOS and ANDROID hardware.
• Overlooked and taught interns with different skillsets (Art, Programming, Audio) about the game development process.
• Overlooked the creation of assets used in the app to make sure that they were game-ready before using them.
Keywords: unity, online, 3D, backend, optimization, ios, android, team management, C#
Technical Developer Intern
Secret 6, Inc.
• Worked with a team of 15 people on a project for ANDROID and iOS.
• Created multiple mini-games from scratch (GAMEPLAY, UI, OPTIMIZATIONS, and UX) using UNITY.
Keywords: unity, android, ios, gameplay, ui, optimizations, ux, C#
De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde
BSc in Information Technology with Specialization in Game Design and Development 場所 Information Technology
• Created personal projects that were eventually used by the school to market the course across and outside the country.
• Attended UNITY, and UNREAL seminars with speakers coming directly from Unity Technologies and Epic Games.
• Consistent Global Game Jam participant, a 3-day event usually held around Q1 of the year.
• Honorable Mention Graduate, Consistent Dean's Lister
NOMINATED BEST GAMEPLAY | 2016 ICT CREATIVE AWARDS - A game I made with a team "projectBREACH" was nominated for the award at a nation-wide competition.
BEST THESIS PROJECT - A game I made with a team as a college thesis "projectBREACH" won the award.
BEST GAME | GLOBAL GAME JAM 2015 | De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde - A game I made with a team "Think Out of The Box" nabbed the 1st place at a hosted local game jam.