Given that my interests pretty much revolve around Japanese culture like Japanese food, visiting castles and shrines, video games, anime and Gunpla, I've always wanted to work in Japan. I will also be frank and say that the salary I could get should I work in Japan would be significantly higher than what I get now in my country.
I have previous experience in teaching English to children, so my primary job goal in Japan is to be an English teacher. Nonetheless, I am also very open to skilled labor/factory/manufacturing work.
I am very much committed to working in Japan!
Inspira Research, Inc.
1) Overall Project Coordination
- Research proposal
- Project status tracking
- Resource management
2) Report Generation
- Data checking
- Analysis of data
- Report writing
- Preparation, formatting, and lay-outing of report presentations
3) Data representation via tables, graphs, and charts
4) Client servicing
- Coordinating with clients on requirements, project details and progress
5) Qualitative Research
- Development of recruitment screener
- Field briefing on requirements
- Discussion guide development
- Overseeing of logistics and project execution
6) Quantitative Research
- Questionnaire development
- Field briefing
- Checking of codebook
- Clearing of data tables
Rarejob Philippines, Inc.
1) TOEIC/TOEFL Proficiency Instructor
- Practice using RareJob TOEIC/TOEFL materials
2) Conversational English Partner
- Help student hone his/her English fluency and vocabulary by talking about anything
3) English Practice using Articles
- Improve student’s reading comprehension and vocabulary
University of the Philippines
Communication Research 場所 Bachelor of Arts
Achieved university diploma as Bachelor of Arts in Communication Research at the University of the Philippines