I am a Learning & Development specialist with 10+ years in the Corporate Training and HR field across Europe and Asia. Strong sense of innovation and responsibility developed through countless successful projects for top companies. Kaizen passionate and able to integrate latest L&D trends into organizational operations.
I possess a Master Degree in Learning Design with Technology and also a research certification from MIT on Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology.
Learning & Development Specialist
For this employer I have to engage in various L&D functions, covering a multitude of projects and companies. Some of the key tasks are:
• Undertake full ADDIE activities and provide comprehensive client learning assistance;
• Maintain efficient communication throughout the projects and guarantee learning KPI’s are met;
• Design and adjust development programmes based on the client needs;
• Troubleshoot faulty training programs and monitor the learning project at all phases;
• Manage the delivery of training and PDCA and, in a more senior role, ensure learning outcome quality;
• Consult and advise transition from traditional to blended or LMS based learning;
• Research & implement optimal solutions for technology-based learning.
Learning & Development Consultant
Great Wall Motors HAVAL
In this position I had the opportunity to develop comprehensive learning solutions for a top automotive OEM.Some of the most important responsibilities were:
• Suggest and outline a comprehensive corporate Learning & Development strategy;
• Create along with SME, training curriculum and materials for key operations( HR; Sales; Logistics, etc.);
• Rethink existing learning infrastructure to suit changing organizational needs;
• Conceptualise and test knowledge transfer methods using smart devices;
• Design and support Just In Time Learning functions;
• Ensure the training projects are operating as planned and utilize Big Data for agile adjustments.
• Provide training and workshops on EU regulations and law framework for public institutions in Romania;
• Ensure the training development is standardized;
• Collect relevant training data and create accurate reports;
• Perform training administration work.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Research study 場所 Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology
Research Certificate on Implementation and Evaluation of Educational Technology.
• Advancements of VR and AR into technical training field.
• Improving learning with the help of Big Data and Industry 4.0.
Roehampton of London University
Master 場所 Technology and Learning Design
New technology adoption into organisational learning.
Organisational continuous improvement.
Final Research paper on implementing advanced technology systems into L&D operations