I am a dedicated, hardworking and proactive Engineer with a strong background in Upstream Petroleum Processes and Operations, as well as in Environmental Sanitary Engineering. I have a solid, albeit limited work experience in project management and field testing, in particular in the carbon capture and storage, and GHG emission reduction businesses.
Upstream Oil & Gas R&D Engineer
Part of the decarbonization unit with a focus on carbon capture and storage and methane emission reduction.
- Successful management of high budget research projects (>1M€).
- Field tests of different technologies for the detection and mitigation of methane emissions.
- Assessment and evaluation of different technologies for CCS feasibility studies.
Development of the Evans Shoal Field through reservoir simulation tools and laboratory analysis.
- Reservoir characterization through steady state multiphase flow experiments.
- Data analysis and evaluation of the CO2-water injection equilibrium.
- Implementation of the laboratory data in the E-S model and injection-production optimization.
Assistant coordinator of Italy-Spain Relationships
Instituto San Fernando
Management of relations between the institute and the schools in the province of Verona.
- Presentation of the curricola studiorum and offers of the San Fernando Institute.
- Organization of meetings between the representatives of the institute and the schools
Politecnico of Turin
2nd level Specializing Master 場所 Petroleum Engineering and Operations
Second level specializing master in petroleum engineering and operation, with a focus on the reservoir and drilling areas.
Relevant modules included Reservoir Engineering and Simulation, Wells Drilling and Completion, Fluid Mechanics, and Energy Economics.
Each main module required the submission of a real case project
Master's Degree in Remediation and Management Environmental Resources.
Relevant modules included Wastewater Treatment, Waste Management, Aqueducts and Sewers Design, and Environmental Modeling.
Master thesis on the efficiency improvement of a microalgae-bacteria consortium for the treatment of civil wastewater.
Obtained the TOEFL Certificate for english proficiency - 105/100
Successfully completed the State Professional Practice Exam at the University of Parma, obtaining the Civil and Environmental Engineering Licence (Sector A)