Being a quick learner, hardworking, and friendly are, I think, the necessary working attitude on a Japanese environment according to my experience as a trainee in Japan. Experiencing Japan, its culture and working ethics, made me want to live permanently there if given the chance. I do know that Japanese' working environment would be difficult and different compared to our country but it would be rewarding not only on salary but also on vast skills that could be learned on the company.
Mechanical Engineer (Quality Department)
National Aerospace Fasteners Corporation
- Initialization of Industrial Substantiation File (DVI, ECAV, VSE, FAI).
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Handles New Product Introduction/Development quality issues.
- Deals with quality issues on parts and processes occurred during and after production.
- Deals directly with customer’s PQE regarding quality issues
- Review customer drawings and related specifications if there are any needs for clarifications, special processes, available instruments and gages, missing specifications, etc.
- Review Method of Operations and Techniques (MOT) and create Inspection Method Sheets to design sampling plan per lot, recommended instruments to be use, frequency of inspection, etc.
- Conduct SPA (Pre-production) and SPB (Post-production) meetings together with QC, Manufacturing Engineers, Project Engineers, CNC Machine Operators, Laboratory Technicians for review of compliance
- Conducts product audits per customer’s requested frequency.
- Inspect mass produce parts per sampling method, review reports and test per qualifications prior to shipment.
Automatic Welding Machine Operator
Hitachi Automotive System
日本, 神奈川県, Ayase
- Operation of Automatic Welding machines – CO2 Stabilizer welding machine, Resistance welding machine
- Operation of machine that checks holes in product’s welded parts
- Inspection of product’s welded parts if good or reject (for repairs)
- Inspection of any defects on products (scratches, indentions, wrong or missing product’s label and markings, etc.)
- Changing machine parts on line’s product change time
- Basic troubleshooting of welding machines if weld defects occur
National Institute of Information Technology
Certificate of training 場所 AutoCAD - 2D and 3D
Heats School of Welding Technology
Certificate of training 場所 Welding - SMAW and GTAW