I am having 5 years of experience as a Machine Design Engineer, I am holding Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering with CAD/CAM as a specialization. Currently I am working in Pouch packaging machine design in senior position, Having expertise in 3D CAD modeling, 2D detail drawings with GD&T, product Development, conceptual design, mechanism design. Experienced with Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Creo, ANSYS, AutoCAD and Microsoft word-excel-power point.
Senior Design Executive
Vijay Flexible Containers Pvt Ltd
• Receive the Clients brief/remit, formulate the scope of works and develop the design philosophy.
• Provide best value working design solutions to technical problems
• Manage members of the design team to ensure the timely delivery of information, checking the work of other members of staff and providing assistance to their continued learning and development.
• Undertake calculations using design software but also by hand as required.
• Have knowledge of the current Standards expected for the principal building materials used in the industry.
• Provide sufficient information and support to enable Technicians to produce detailed design drawings suitable for construction.
• Produce written reports and specifications for works.
• Attend design review meetings and progress meetings and act as the point of contact for the Client.
• Coordinate the appointment of sub consultants/specialists necessary to complete the design process.
Design Engineer- CAD/CAE
Mactech Marine Pvt Ltd
• Conceptual Design, 3D CAD Modeling and FEA for Offshore Diver launch and recovery System as per ABS and IMCA codes
• 3D CAD modeling (Parts, Sheet metal, Assembly) using Solid works and Autodesk Inventor and making layouts in AutoCAD
• As built measurements and onsite visit- Reverse Engineering
Mechanical Design Engineer
• All aspects of drawing and design work including CAD and manual drafting.
• 2D to 3D conversion of Pressure vessel Drawing, Process Plant Equipment, Columns, Heat Exchangers etc. from JPEG file or Auto CAD Drawings using Creo.
• To Assist in FEA using ANSYS workbench 14.0 to Senior Engineer (Static Analysis- Linear-nonlinear, Rigid Dynamic Analysis, Model Analysis).
• 3D CAD Modeling using Creo (Casting, Sheet Metal, Parts, Large Assembly).
• Conceptual Design for Jig and Fixtures for Heavy Mechanical and hydraulic Press.
• Preparing data/ drawing bank of all company drawings with updating system.
Engineer- Engineering Services
InspirOn Engineering Private Limited
• 3D CAD Modelling and Detail Drawing using Creo 2.0.
• 2D to 3D Conversion and making new detailed 2D drawing with GD&T.
• Working with PLM
• Making of Digital Factory layout for purpose of rendering and Digital visualization using Autodesk Factory Design suite tool.
• i-Logic Programing in Autodesk Inventor to Control and Monitor Inventor Features or component
Design Executive (R&D Department)
Vijay Flexible Containers Pvt Ltd
• Design & develop of new products according to project scope and customer requirement.
• Reverse Engineering and 3D Modeling using Autodesk Inventor.
• Presenting of new concept towards team and Head of Dept.
• Making of detail drawing (GD and T) and BOM
Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering Department
Parul Institute of Engineering
Delivering lectures to Mechanical Engineering students. Subjects Taught - Machine Design, CAD, CAD Laboratory and tutorial on 3D CAD modeling and FEA
L.D. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AHMEDABAD
Master's degree 場所 Mechanical Engineering with CAD/CAM as a specialization
Dissertation (Thesis) Work during Master’s Degree :
• Modeling, FEA Analysis and Structure Optimization of Marine fender for Increase fatigue life.