From as far as I remember, I always wanted to experience, see, discover and learn about new countries and new cultures. I'm currently looking for new challenges and new opportunities !
After a Master's degree in International management, which gave me the opportunity to intern in Japan twice, I came back to France to follow specialized course in Digital and i'm now studying Japanese in Japan.
I'm ready and excited for new adventures !
Junior Media Trader
フランス, Boulogne Billancourt
Setting up digital campaigns for advertisers such as Eurotunnel, Sony Pictures and Blade
- Buying display directly or programmatic
- Set up, optimization and reporting
Research mainly about automotive sector in Japan (focusing in car sharing, autonomous cars) Organisation and reporting on internal and external events.
Three-months Internship in the Japanese company ZMP Inc as a marketing intern in Tokyo.
ZMP was established in 2001 with business activities on Robot development. Nowadays ZMP is developing autonomous technologies to various areas such as logistics, agriculture and automotive industry.
ZMP is a growing company working with business partners such as Intel, Sony, Microsoft Japan, DeNA...
- Translations (Japanese to English)
- Creation of flyers and videos to introduce the company to various people
- Creation of new website's pages for recruitment and business activities
- Participation on exhibitions ("MedTech Tokyo" and "Hito to Kuruma Technology - automotive engineering forum")
- Participation during a press conference
- Research and comparative studies (English and Japanese)
- Administrative tasks and assistance to other employees (after sales services with English speaking customers, preparation of packages, place orders...)
Tokyo International Business College
場所 Japanese language
Professional diploma "Digital project manager" 場所 Digital Marketing
University Le Havre
Master in International Management (Asian studies) 場所 International Management
フランス, Le Havre
University Jean Moulin Lyon 3
Bachelor in business and languages (Japanese, English) 場所 Japanese and Trade
日本, 愛知県, Nagoya
Presentation on France to japanese schools and universities, help for homeworks for the students learning French