Experienced Information Technology Support Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the logistics and supply chain industry. Skilled in Software Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Active Directory, Windows Server, and Service Desk. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Information Technology from Universidad de Manila.
IT Support Specialist
AP Cargo Logistics Network
フィリピン, Pasay City
1. Provide Technical & query support via Service Desk Ticketing System over the line to other branches for the end user's satisfaction
2. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to request received through the IT helpdesk.
3. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
4. Setup new PC desktops and Laptops for AP Cargo branches and for Main Office.
5. Ensure each workstations has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and any additional specialized equipment.
6. Setup new Outlook email for newly hired employees.
7. Monitors and backup files of File Servers.
8. Remote Support via Remote Assistance for Provincial Branches.
9. Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
10. Report issues to System and Network Admin for escalation.
11. Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
12. Assign users and computers to proper groups and implement security and restrictions.
13. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
Customer Care Representative
Sciem-G Contact Center
フィリピン, Mandaluyong City
Service Product Solutions Assistant
Universidad De Manila
Bachelors Degree 場所 Information Technology