We are currently accepting applications for a position of a new part-time native English Instructor.
We are a fun but professional organization and give students practical English lessons.
Our school’s goal is learning in English through fun.
We are looking for somebody to help keep building our school into the best in Gifu area.
If you are interested, please read the job description and requirements stated below and kindly inform us of your willingness.
- Proper working visa required
- Grammatical knowledge required
Japanese ability favorable
degree, ESL and/or TESOL favorable
- Visa sponsorship available
- Work days : Mon - Fri
- Number of classes : Basically 2 classes a day
- Work hours : 4 hours, basically between 14:00 and 18:00 or between 16:00 and 20:00
- Salary : JPY160,000 - 190,000
- Transportation : JPY10,000
- Off days : Saturday and Sunday, Golden week in May, Summer and Autumn
- holidays, Christmas and New year holidays
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Offering effective but attractive lessons
- Offering new ideas or styles about lesson
- Completing all the work related to promote sales
- Evaluating students properly
- Completing teaching record forms every day
- Attending weekly staff meetings and training to with Japanese teachers to refine curriculum, plan events, and continue to develop your teaching skills
- Attending seasonal activities such as Halloween, Christmas and so on
Students age : from age 2 to 75
- Class style : Lessons in any form such as in private or in group
- Environment : Kani City is a very safe and comfortable place for anyone to
live, work and raise the children if any.
The district we are located in is especially clean and tidy. The residents here are relatively highly educated, and the income level is high.
Kyoto, Nara and Nagoya are handy and there are many other historical sites. We have clean Nagara River and rich forest in nearby mountains.