Now hiring part-time and full-time Game Masters in Asakusa, Tokyo! Help our players successfully escape and have a great experience.
Successful applicant features
• Enthusiastic, engaging and keen to provide customers with a great experience. The ideal candidate should have previous front facing customer service experience.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Able to adapt well to difficult situations / customers and resolve issues in an empathetic and professional manner.
• Conversational spoken and written Japanese (JLPT 3 or above preferred). Ability to speak other languages a plus.
• Have good attention to detail, self-directed and a good team player.
• Handy DIY attitude!
• Must be available to work weekends and national holidays.
• Good computer skills (booking systems, websites, Facebook etc.)
• And something extra! We want to know about all of the talents, skills and interests you have.