By creating a profile in Izanau.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to create a corporate profile and recruit candidates on Izanau.com. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Gather information from users in order to use it for purposes other than recruitment in Japan;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Izanau.com;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
- Publish any false information regarding the positions your corporation is offering;
- Publish any false information regarding the activities of your corporation;
- Harass a candidate or send the candidate several chats or emails when he or she is not replying you.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Izanau at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Izanau has not checked all the candidate profiles. While we do our best to guarantee all the profiles are veracious, it is your responsibility to verify all the data and interview the candidates before hiring him or her.
- The materials on Izanau are provided "as is". Izanau makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Izanau does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In case the management of Izanau requires any kind of information regarding your Corporate profile and Izanau’s management considers the information is not enough or satisfactory, Izanau’s management shall decide to ban your profile and delete your account.
- In case the account is deleted, you will have no right to log in to retrieve any information. The account will be erased from the server within one (1) month.
- In case your corporation is engaged in any illegal activity in Japan or overseas, Izanau’s management shall delete your account without previous written consent.
In no event shall Izanau or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Izanau.com Internet site, even if Izanau or an Izanau authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Izanau.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Izanau does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Izanau may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Izanau does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Izanau has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Izanau of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Izanau or Izanau.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Japan, Osaka Prefecture, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
● We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.