You must agree with the terms below
This agreement was written in English (UK). In case any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version will be used. Date of Last Revision: December 27th, 2017
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Izanau, as well as Izanau brands, products and services, which we call the Izanau Services. By using or accessing the Izanau Services and creating a profile with us, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below.
As Izanau provides Human Resources services within Japan, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. We may also ask you to provide additional information to share with potential recruiters.
All the information you post on your profile will be shared depending on the settings in your account.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Izanau, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.
For personal information or content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission to publish it. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Izanau (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
When you update your profile and delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Izanau, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
We do our best to keep Izanau safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Izanau safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Izanau.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Izanau, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Izanau.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Izanau to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Izanau, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Izanau functionality.
4. Registration and Account Security
Izanau users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Izanau, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not include any false information on your resume.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Izanau Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Izanau if you are not looking for a jobs related to Japan.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Izanau that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Izanau if we believe that it violates our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. Please kindly email us at: email@example.com
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information regarding companies you have worked at on Izanau.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Izanau offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
6. Economic Transactions
- We currently provide our services to applicants for free.
- You can contact companies and offer services as a professional, but you will never try to sell your services to other personal profiles.
7. Use Of Your Profile Information
- When you register as a Candidate, Izanau’s agents might share your profile to Recruiters which don’t have a public account. By registering as a candidate you agree with Izanau to do so, but we will always share with you which recruiters are we sharing your profile with.
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. However. we do not give your content or information to recruiters without your consent.
- Our goal is that you find a career in Japan.
8. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Izanau to you.
- We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account.
- You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Izanau exclusively in Japan, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such country for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of Japan will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Izanau, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Izanau and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Izanau. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Izanau. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Izanau.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Izanau UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Izanau AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Izanau WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT Izanau WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. Izanau IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your Izanau session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.