Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo schools in the greater Tokyo area!
- Minimum 2-Year Associates Degree OR Unrestricted Working Visa
- Able to commit to minimum 1-year Full-Time Contract
- Prior experience with children (teaching or otherwise) preferred
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, and able to adapt to a highly active work environment
- Must currently reside in Japan!
Kids Duo teachers take turns leading and supporting a variety of highly active games and activities, including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Social Studies, Outdoor programs, etc. While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~ (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• 10 paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
* Some contract details may vary depending on location
For more details, please visit our homepage link below via our Company Profile.