F3, Esor Building, 2-12-64 Hirabayashi Minami,Suminoe-ku,Osaka City,Osaka Pref.
￥1300~ / hour +Bonus and Benefits
Hourly wage increases depending on the course you will be in charge of.
Details in the interview.
Conversation Instructor who join our team:
* are native English speakers (American preferable)
Any nationality is acceptable, but only those with perfect Eastern American pronunciation and vocabulary without an accent will be accepted. The reason for this is that we are targeting students who have already studied American English in school.
* are knowledgeable in a wide range of fields/Friendly/Entertainer/Hardworking
* are interested in motivating people
* are willing to know the student's purpose for wanting to speak English and making an effort to have a conversation about it
* are willing to work as a live-in Conversation Instructor
- Visa/Residence Requirements:
- Those who have a status of residence that allows them to work part-time in Japan and can attend the upcoming interview.（College Student, Family Visa, Working Holiday, Spouse, Permanent Resident）
English Conversation Instructor
・Participation in events such as various tours, dinners, camps, etc.
・Host for seminars
・Assist in making content for Social Media
・Assist in making original teaching materials
・Assist in Food & Beverage business
・Assist in the production of facilities, etc.
・Musical instrument（Keyboard, Guitar, DTM)
・Social Media skills
Rent 50,000 yen (including utilities and A/C) → half price 25,000 yen with employee discount.
In addition, if you teach for another one hour, you will be paid by the hour + 100 yen rent allowance.