- Minimum 2-Year Associates Degree OR Unrestricted Working Visa
- Able to commit to minimum 1-year Full-Time Contract
- Prior experience with children (teaching or otherwise) preferred
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, and able to adapt to a highly active work environment
- Must currently reside in Japan!
Kids Duo International teachers can expect to cover a broad variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, and Show & Tell with classes of 24-30 students aged 2-6. Our students also participate in a plethora of Japanese-language classes & activities as well, including Music, Vocational Roleplay, and our expansive Physical Education program, the aptly named (and student-favorite) “Ninja Class.” Native English instructors accompany their students throughout all of these programs, and are encouraged to participate as well!
Regular working hours are 8:30~17:30, Monday-Friday (occasional special events also held on weekends as well). Teachers may also be asked to work paid overtime in mornings and evenings, if able.
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• 10 paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
* Some contract details may vary depending on location
For more details, please visit our homepage link below via our Company Profile.