Required QualificationsApply by email with all of following:
- * Copy of official Visa (if you have one)
- * Copy of passport
* A photo of yourself
- * Official CV/Resume
- * BA/BSc, University graduation certificate, Diploma(s), Transcripts
- * Applications with an essay of “Why I Want to Teach English at Big Apple"
- * Letter of recommendation
* TESL/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate preferred
* “Video/audio presentation
- Online teaching experience preferred
In this role as a Professional English Teacher, you will:
- Be based on site at the Big Apple classroom, and perform online from home when required.
- Work with students ranging from infants (in private or group lessons) to adults (private only), complete beginner to advanced, using provided material.
Deliver practical English classes that develop students' English skills in pronunciation, listening, speaking, reading, and writing in the long run, for both offline and online lessons.
Utilize your unique lesson ideas to provide an enjoyable, effective, and efficient learning environment.
Objectively think and observe surrounding by putting yourself in someone else’s shoes.
Always perform at your highest capacity, and to continually follow through on your commitments on delivering results to our students.
Benefits (for full-time position)
Full-time, 40 working hours/week, M-F, 1-9pm, occasional Sat. 250,000yen/month (5000yen/day during 5-day internship). Work location at Kayo Shopping Center. Accommodation: "fully furnished apartment 65,960 yen per month including internet bills, a 12-minute walk to work." Paid holidays, training, and 100,000yen contract completion bonus. One-year renewable contract.