【Why work at COCOAS KIDS International school】
Great place to work. Little overtime, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
【About COCOAS KIDS International School】
The school's aim is to deliver fun, homely explorative classes in English, enticing children to a world of playing, discovery and learning.
Like and enjoy working with children
Able to interact with children, parents/guardians, and other staff in a positive, friendly, and professional manner.
Teaching experience (as a daycare provider, English teacher, online instructor, etc.) is a plus.
Ensure the safety and well-being of student all the time.
Lead the class by playing games, singing, dancing, and by doing crafts.
Make the lesson plans for each month along with the monthly theme.
Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of work area.
- Currently reside in Japan
- Holding proper visa
- Native (or native level) English speakers
- Japanese proficiency is not a requirement but is appreciated.
Working hours / days of the week
- Weekdays 8: 00-19: 00 (60minutes break)
- In the case of employee employment, work 5 times a week on weekdays
- In the case of part-time employment, it is possible to work 2 times a week on weekdays.
- Several times a year, there is work on Saturdays and Sundays for event
Heiandori Station 3 minutes walk
10 minutes walk from Ozone Station
Car commuting is possible * There are regulations
In case this job offers some benefits or similar, list it here.
- Transportation costs covered (up to 750 yen/day)
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: 1,250円 per hour