I'm a fast learner and a hardworking person. I can easily adapt on any working environment.
IREC CORPORATION (Subsidiary of IPLAYCO CORP. LTD.)
フィリピン, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
1) To flesh out digital, three dimensional playground/trampoline designs (e.g. in AutoCAD, Inventor, or Solidworks). This will be done primarily by adding connections and other elements, but may also include making slight but necessary (i.e. non-aesthetic) modifications to the design.
2) To generate an exhaustive items list based on those detailed designs, suitable for use in the actual production, sourcing, and shipping of that playground. This will include all pipe, clamp, elements, and hardware, and when appropriate will indicate a relevant fabrication drawing by number.
3) To create and number fabrication drawings for new or custom items. This will only be done when absolutely necessary, and never redundantly, meaning it must only be done after a careful search of existing records (e.g. in the company dropboxes) shows no prior drawings have been created for these items.
4) To work with installation and production teams to find the lowest cost detailing option for any given design, without sacrificing safety or integrity of the product. This is the most design oriented aspect of the job, as it will include taking into account various ‘considerations, e.g. material cost, production time, legal and regulatory requirements, safety and structural needs, and ease of installation. It will also require significant, in person time be spent in with production teams whenever challenges arise, so that both teams (detailing and production) can explain their concerns to each other and come to the best possible solution.
5) To produce an installer pack for every job that gets sent out from IREC directly to site, before it is actually shipped. This will include a copy of the complete and final items list, a set of renderings, a set of detailed pipe drawings, a set of net and drape plans, the mat and pad layout, and anything else an installer would need to accurately and easily build the playground at site.Secondary Responsibilities
1) To improve the efficiency of the detailing process in any way possible, primarily by seeking, sharing, and building recipes for common playground elements (e.g. Tag Modules, Slide types, rope events, etc.).
2) To maintain regular, effective channels of communication with detailing teams in other divisions and affiliates (IPC, PMI, Play Revolution, Cutting Edge, etc.).
3) To maintain regular, effective channels of communication with IREC production teams, specifically to track and reflect changes to the project detailing that have been made during the production process.
4) To report directly to management whenever there is a lack of work.
5) To improve one’s over all skill set, on an ongoing basis.
DSPI ENGINEERING DESIGN STATION
フィリピン, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Analyses and understands engineering codes and standards of New Zealand. Prepares Structural Analysis and Design. Provide structural frame model using Multi-frame Provides material take-off and inputs for appropriate costing
Provide structural analysis and connection using IdeaStatica and Prokon
Analyzing configurations of the basic structural components of a building, with accordance to the design given.
Calculating pressures, stresses, and strains, that each component will experience due to forces (such as human use and environmental pressures – earthquake, snows, etc.)
Considering the strength of other materials, such as concrete and steel to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design.
Liaising with other designers to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction.
Examining structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity.
Making drawings, specifications and computer model of structures.
Applying expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures.
Using computers and computer aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
Preparation of bill of materials used (such as beam and post sizes) to be processed at the production area, for exportation to Japan.
Cadet Site Engineer
フィリピン, Olongapo City
managing parts of construction projects
overseeing building work
setting out sites and organizing facilities
checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
supervising contracted staff
ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
providing technical advice and solving problems on site
preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
Columban College Inc.
場所 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
フィリピン, Olongapo City
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Civil Engineering
CSC Professional - The Professional Level has 150 test items in English and Filipino, and includes questions on numerical ability, analytical ability, verbal ability, as well as general information items such as on the Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (Republic Act No. 6713), peace and human rights issues and concepts, and environment management and protection.