As a drone pilot, you are responsible for flying drones and managing their safety during aerial photography and infrastructure inspections.
If you are interested, I would also like to request a "Scratch" drone programming instructor for elementary school students and a negotiation with an overseas company that is planning to partner with us.
- A person who does not give up easily.
- A compassionate and assertive person.
- Strong communication skills.
- A person of courtesy.
- To be able to speak Japanese. (N1 or N2 level)
- Certain level of PC skills (Blind touch, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Responsible for flying drones and managing their safety during aerial photography and infrastructure inspections. The preparation, cleaning and maintenance are also included in the work.
Other businesses include as follows.
- A test pilot of a drone in development
- Drones flight preparation and maintenance
- Drone Training Field Reception
- Lecturing at the Drone Training School
- Instructor of programming class for elementary school students
I don't ask you to do everything from the beginning. I would like you to challenge everything as you gain experience.
Basic monthly salary is about 200,000-270,000yen
- Social insurance equipping.
- Transportation expenses provided. (Upper limit 20000yen/month)
- Two-day week off (Saturday, Sunday) but according to the company calendar.
※have to work even on holiday when a busy season.
- Public holiday.
- Summer vacation and New Year holidays.(partly planned annual vacation.)
- Paid leave.
- Congratulation or condolence leave.
- Maternity and child-care leave.
Place of work
Hatamachi Building F3, 5-27-28, Asahigaoka,
Hanamigawa-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken 262-0019, JAPAN