You will be working as an assistant instructor to do below missions:
- Support our drone flight training class that would held for industrial companies who want to use drone on their business. For example, preparing and copying documents, charging the batteries, supporting the students to fly drones etc.
- Support our instructor to teach programing by using toy-drone and Scratch, an open-source programming language developed by MIT. You should also help kids become more interested in the class.
- Sales of drone kids programing (Make documents and outside&inside sales)
- Improving the content of programming classes
- To be able to speak Japanese (N2 or N3 level)
- A person who does not give up easily
- A compassionate and assertive person
- Strong communication skills
- Having open mind
- A person of courtesy
- Certain level of PC skills (Blind touch, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Training for industrial drone operations is becoming increasingly necessary in Japan. I would like to ask for your support so that the instructor can proceed the class smoothly. Also, please take care of the safety of the students who are here for training and follow up if the instructor cannot take care of them. Even if you don't know how to fly a drone, you should be able to learn how to use the application over the course of time.
Programming classes for elementary school students are one of our most important projects this and next fiscal year. As an assistant instructor, the most important role is to support the instructor so that the class goes smoothly. Also, to develop this business, improving the content of classes and supporting sales activities will be one of your important roles.
Tell the kids about the fun of drones and programming and give them big dreams.
- Social insurance equipping
- Transportation expenses provided. (Upper limit 20000yen/month
- Two-day week off (Saturday, Sunday) but according to the company calendar
※have to work even on holiday when a busy season
- Public holiday
- Summer vacation and New Year holidays. (partly planned annual vacation)
- Paid leave
- Congratulation or condolence leave
- Maternity and child-care leave
Place of Work
Hatamachi Building F3, 5-27-28, Asahigaoka, Hanamigawa-ku,
Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken 262-0019, JAPAN