Given that my interests pretty much revolve around Japanese culture like Japanese food, visiting castles and shrines, video games, anime and Gunpla, I've always wanted to work in Japan. I will also be frank and say that the salary I could get should I work in Japan would be significantly higher than what I get now in my country.
I have previous experience in teaching English to children, so my primary job goal in Japan is to be an English teacher. Nonetheless, I am also very open to skilled labor/factory/manufacturing work.
I am very much committed to working in Japan!
Inspira Research, Inc.
从 20120604 12:00 上午 直到 20170712 12:00 上午
1) Overall Project Coordination
- Research proposal
- Project status tracking
- Resource management
2) Report Generation
- Data checking
- Analysis of data
- Report writing
- Preparation, formatting, and lay-outing of report presentations
3) Data representation via tables, graphs, and charts
4) Client servicing
- Coordinating with clients on requirements, project details and progress
5) Qualitative Research
- Development of recruitment screener
- Field briefing on requirements
- Discussion guide development
- Overseeing of logistics and project execution
6) Quantitative Research
- Questionnaire development
- Field briefing
- Checking of codebook
- Clearing of data tables
Rarejob Philippines, Inc.
从 20100401 12:00 上午 直到 20120501 12:00 上午
1) TOEIC/TOEFL Proficiency Instructor
- Practice using RareJob TOEIC/TOEFL materials
2) Conversational English Partner
- Help student hone his/her English fluency and vocabulary by talking about anything
3) English Practice using Articles
- Improve student’s reading comprehension and vocabulary
University of the Philippines
Communication Research in Bachelor of Arts
从 20080602 12:00 上午 直到 20120422 12:00 上午
20120422 12:00 上午
Achieved university diploma as Bachelor of Arts in Communication Research at the University of the Philippines