With a N1 level certification in Japanese language proficiency, 3 years of translation and interpretation experience, 2 years of RPA development experience with UiPath, and over five years of experience working in Japan, I have both the soft and hard skills needed to help an international team communicate and build success together.
Coordinator for International Relations (CIR) and Prefectural Advisor (PA)
Shimane Prefecture Government (Japan Exchange and Teaching Program (JET))
日本, 岛根, Matsue
从 20190417 12:00 上午 直到 20190901 12:00 上午
● Translated official documents, magazine articles, and speeches into English and Japanese
● Interpret government meetings between Shimane Prefecture government officials and international delegations/representatives.
● Planned and conducted cultural exchange events and presentations for regional communities
● Gathered and provided crucial information for living in Shimane Prefecture to over 80 JET participants living in Shimane prefecture through a weekly mail magazine
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
KPMG Japan (AZSA LLC)
日本, 东京, Tokyo
目前受雇于该公司自从 20170901 12:00 上午
● Analyze, design, and optimize existing business processes to be suitable for robotic process automation (RPA).
● Increase business efficiency and employee work-life balance by developing RPA solutions to significantly reduce fixed and repetitive business processes and delegate them to virtual robots.
● Manage multiple RPA projects using waterfall style project management from conception to completion.
● Cooperate with team members to solve user problems, conduct RPA seminars for beginner developers, and share knowledge regarding RPA development and implementation.