从 20130420 12:00 上午 直到 20170730 12:00 上午
• Checking all containers discharged, Loaded and re-stowed on all vessels.
• Using hand held computer, update all containers loaded to each vessel by cell position on board.
• Check all discharge containers for damage.
• Communicate with vessel Master and shore crane operator to advise which positions to load each container.
• Organize on board team of Lashers with clear instructions of which container are to be unlashed or lashed.
• Support documentation department in preparing Gate pass, Exit entry, Lift order and empty acceptance.
• Arranging containers for loading on vessels.
• Carry out Yard inventories.
• Processing documentation to facilitate road deliveries.
• Check all containers arriving, departing by road for damage and seal no’s.
• Locating containers not found in correct locations.
• Assist in CFS work as required.
• Control of weighbridge, issuing WB slips.
• Monthly report complication of weighbridge usage by client
• Physically checking, verify Empty or Full Container receiving & delivery as against invoice documents.
• Attached identifying information and delivery instruction on containers.
• Perform inspections on trailers Empty container entering or leaving the Terminal or Container Yard facilities through the intermodal interchange gates. This includes nothing the condition of equipment on the paper interchange form or through the hand held computer.
• Receiving empty or full container update in HHT computer.
• 2 Years as a trainee HATCHMAN on board working.
• Update shipment data, container discharging or loading on board as per plan.
• Contacted carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instruction for shipping of orders.
• Recorded shipment data, such as weight, or discrepancies for reporting, record keeping purposes.
• Processed drivers as the arrived for deliveries verify shipment with container order and other customs documents.
• Handed over necessary customs documents with instructions to truck drivers.
• Answer and place customer’s phone calls concerning shipping questions and concerns.
• Data entry – Enter daily work discharging or loading into shipping database.
Tally Clerk (Surveyor PACCS Yard)
Bhombal & Co (PVT) LTD
从 20110630 12:00 上午 直到 20130215 12:00 上午
Inspects cargoes of sea going or receiving containers to certify compliance with national and international health and safety regulations in cargo handling and stowage, Reads vessel documents that set forth cargo loading and securing procedures, capacities, and stability factors to ascertain cargo capabilities according to design and cargo regulations.
Physically check cargo counting , images update daily database or attached with cargo handling documents.
Pakistan International Container Terminal Limited
从 20080801 12:00 上午 直到 20110625 12:00 上午
Supervises a work crew and performs daily work projects related to cargo stuffing.
Train work crew in safety matter, procedures about cargo stuffing.
Perform related duties as to specific assignments.
Provide service to customers by answering question, providing information, making referrals and assuring appropriate follow-through and or resolution.
Communicate with managers, supervisors, co-workers and others, operation management.
Verifying delivery documents as per agent.
Data entry – Enter daily work cargo stuffing into shipping database
Other duties as assigned.
Data Entry Operator
Adian Multinational Company
从 20070401 12:00 上午 直到 20080615 12:00 上午
Receive and process customer request for quote and orders.
Using the established standards, check that all information supplied by the customer is correct and complete to ensure the customer receives the product they need and at the time they need it.
Contact internal customer care personnel to gather information required to resolve quote and order issues or to collect missing information at the data entry stage.
Maintain updated customer information in Flow business systems and other databases. Collect and save needed documentation to ensure compliance with Flow record retention and documentation procedures.
Evaluated and corrected data transmission through monitoring associates daily activities.