My name is Suzie Han and I am a visual designer with experience in marketing and communications. I have produced work in graphic, motion graphic, brand/visual identity, interaction, UX design, and digital illustration as well. Aside from my university education and work experience in the U.S, I have also interned as a designer and marketer in Kyoto while working alongside both Japanese and foreign teams.
Design and Marketing Intern
Maker's Boot Camp
日本, 京都, Fushimi
从 20180524 12:00 上午 直到 20180801 12:00 上午
* Created user flow maps and wireframes for website navigation.
* Designed promotional flyers and booth for Kyoto University.
* Designed digital icons/banners for social media posts.
* Organized layouts for company pitch presentations.
* Illustrated infographics for Medium articles.
* Reviewed Facebook Insights and Google Analytics for SNS.
Graphic Design and Communications Specialist
从 20170821 12:00 上午 直到 20180524 12:00 上午
* Designed printed flyers on a monthly basis for various events.
* Wrote captions for social media postings.
* Organized layouts for PowerPoint presentations.
* Created motion graphics for livestream video presentations.
* Designed UI mockups for webpages .
* Coordinated public social events for student outreach.
UT College of Pharmacy
从 20160822 12:00 上午 直到 20170522 12:00 上午
* Recorded videos and produced other media for courses.
* Prepared technical equipment for production.
* Edited recorded instructional videos for final production.
* Created motion graphics and animations for title sequences.
* Designed thumbnails for uploaded content.
UT Department of Art and Art History
从 20150824 12:00 上午 直到 20150525 12:00 上午
* Coordinated community outreach and contacted school alumni.
* Created and organized Excel spreadsheets.
* Organized annual contact records and other documents.
* Created layouts for email campaigns with MailChimp.
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts in Design
从 20150826 12:00 上午 直到 20190524 12:00 上午
20190630 12:00 上午
Maker's Boot Camp featured used my pitch presentation layout at a company pitch event in Tokyo that was livestreamed on Facebook and other social media platforms,