I live in Hiroshima. I plan to stay in Japan for 5 years or more. I have a bachelors degree in Event Management, a 20 year background in customer service and currently I run private English classes. I am dedicated and loyal.
Corazon De Eigo
日本, 广岛, Kumano-Cho
目前受雇于该公司自从 20190708 12:00 上午
Started my own English company Corazon De Eigo 1 month after I moved to Hiroshima Japan. The name means “The heart of English” my son Jimmy created this company name for me. It’s a combination of Japanese (Eigo) and Spanish (Corazon De). I love working here and I love that my son is here with me.
Dr.Kurtz D.D.S Dental
从 20150106 12:00 上午 直到 20190529 12:00 上午
• Made collections on delinquent accounts by handling payments via cash, check and credit card.
• Scheduled appointments for new and existing patients through outgoing/incoming calls, email, fax, Excel, Word proficient.
• Filed insurance claims, followed up with claims and adjustments.
从 20130306 12:00 上午 直到 20190314 12:00 上午
• Acquired certifications to respond in emergency situations on public aircraft transportation.
• Learned and adapted to policies, rules, and regulations when requested by the FAA.
• Structured professional Safety and sales management techniques among airline customers.
Financial Care Representative
从 20070301 12:00 上午 直到 20120607 12:00 上午
• Provided acknowledgment, assurance and courtesy in a timely manner to every customer requesting any billing inquiry.
• Knowledgeable about company policies and personal negotiation skills seldomly de-escalated customer conflict.
• Selected as a Role Model Representative to support new hires to develop overall statistics.
• Honored and awarded annually as a top performing employee.
• Consistent top performer for two years consecutively who ranked 20 out of 400 representatives that obtain a promotion as financial care representative II for best performer of T-Mobile.
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Event Management in Bachelors of Science
从 20170110 12:00 上午 直到 20200508 12:00 上午
从 20000501 12:00 上午 直到 20180501 12:00 上午
Denver Culture Center- front desk attendant. 4 hours per shift welcoming people, answering phone calls and monitoring the building.