I am a graduate of University of St. La Salle and a CPA board passer. I have more than a year of experience on SGV & Co., the biggest Audit Firm in the Philippines. I am currently working as an offshore accountant on one of biggest Outsourcing Firms in the country - D&V Philippines. I’d love the opportunity to put my expertise to work for your company.
菲律宾, Makati City
目前受雇于该公司自从 20180129 12:00 上午
1. Encodes daily transactions in Xero
2. Performs Bank Reconciliation
3. Produces Financial Statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statements and Cash Flows.
4. Attends periodic meetings with client.
5. Lodges income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
6. Participates in year end planning.
7. Knowledgeable in Australian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
SGV & Co.
菲律宾, Bacolod City
从 20161107 12:00 上午 直到 20180115 12:00 上午
1. Performs detailed audit procedures
2. Identifies and resolves issues and provide clients with technical solutions to their business problems
3. Prepares answers to client’s queries on accounting and auditing issues through written opinions and suggestions
4. Reviews the financial aspects of major contracts such as joint ventures agreements,
sales/lease contracts, royalty agreements, and software licensing agreements
5. Reviews the relevant accounting practices of companies in preparation of an impending audit
6. Reviews financial statements prepared by clients
7. Accompanies director, senior directors, partners in final discussion with clients
8. Participates in fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process
9. Expertise in primary accounting frameworks (IFRS) and in related financial reporting
10. Identifies areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations
University of St. La Salle
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in Accountancy
菲律宾, Bacolod City
从 20120604 12:00 上午 直到 20160320 12:00 上午
The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) program is composed of subjects in accounting ( financial, public, managerial), audit, administration, business laws and taxation. Its primary focus is not limited to business subjects, but to other fields as well, such as banking and finance, government, social services, education, and more. The program also teaches students to integrate information technology concepts into business systems, in order to create a more systematic and organized way of storing business related data. As a student, you will be taught computerized accounting systems, and basic understanding of computer programming and auditing systems. The program also instills in students the importance of computational and communication skills both in written and oral English.
The BS Accounting program is taught in a variety of teaching methods such as case analysis, individual and group reports, simulations, classroom discussions and guest lecturers. It also includes extensive exposures to business immersions (an internship where there is a probability that the company will hire/absorb you after graduation) and an on-the-job training that will provide you with the understanding of practical accountancy.
20160320 12:00 上午
Academic Achievement Awardee - University of St. La Salle