Chef de Partie, Chef, Sous-Chef, Head Chef, Executive Chef, etc.
- Culinary degree;
- Relevant kitchen experience;
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Conversational English and Japanese;
- Multinational team management experience;
- Menu creations, developing new dishes;
- Cost control (food cost, labor cost)
From the junior to senior positions we appreciate out kitchen staff ability to maintain highest hygiene standards while delivering the best product to our customers. Most of out restaurants have open kitchens and these roles are as customer oriented as Front of the House.
We provide full-time and part-time positions with the following benefits:
- Social package (social insurance, employment insurance, health insurance, pension);
- Staff meals;
- Transportation allowance (up to 50,000 yen for the full-time employees)
- Ability to participate in a monthly food contest (money prize available for best dishes and drinks).