Elementary school homroom teacher (Grades 4 with 30 students)
Multiple subjects will be instructed with a partner teacher but mainly English and science.
1. At least two years of fully credentialed/licensed teaching experience preferably as homeroom teacher in the field of early childhood education and/or elementary education is required. All nationalities of teachers are welcomed to apply.
2. Applicants must have at least a Bachelor degree in early childhood education and/or elementary education.Teachers with additional, recognized diploma, degree, and/or certificate with practicum in TESOL, TEFL/TESL, EFL/ESL, are encouraged to apply. Teachers with additional, valid, current junior high school certification/license are also encouraged to apply.
3. A valid current license and/or certificate to teach elementary school from the applicant's home country is required.
4. Interest in and willingness to adapt to Japanese culture as well as an enthusiasm for educating international children is essential.
5. A basic functionality of Japanese is preferred for native English speakers. Japanese applicants are expected to be bilingual in English.