Details about the company:
-Specializes in Early Childhood Education, English Childcare, and Bilingual Kindergartens.
-Oparated by the 2nd largest private education group in Japan.
-Locations: Currently recruiting across the country- Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tohchigi, Aichi, Shizuoka, Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo. Relocation is welcome, but the cost will not be reimbursed unfortunately.
- Full-time English teacher for kids from ages 2 to 12 years at English school located in Kanto and Kansai area.
- Regular work hours are 8 hours in between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m from Tue to Sat.
- Salary is 250,000 yen/month.
- A minimum of contract is at least a year. Contract renewal bonus, 100,000 yen.
- Prior experience with children not required.
What we are looking for:
- Native-level of English. Japanese skills are not necessarily required.
- Strong sense of professionalism and self-motivation.
- Enjoying teaching and playing with kids.
- A minimum of a completed University degree is required for visa purposes.
- Visa sponsorship
- Commutation costs
- National holidays and company holidays
- 10 days of annual leave after 6 months of employment
- Health insurance provided
- Company-paid initial training in Tokyo
1. Apply us via Izanau
2. One or two online interviews
3, Final face-to-face interview