【Recruiting】English Teacher at Matsue-Kita Himawari Nursery (Matsue city, Shimane)
【Matsue-Kita Himawari Nursery】is currently looking for a dedicated and passionate native English teacher to provide our students with an excellent learning environment!
WE BELIEVE THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POSITION. As English education in elementary school was mandated, getting ready in kindergarten will be an advantage for them to start their study in elementary school. Japanese children need the opportunity to get accustomed to both the English language and foreign cultures to become global human resources. As a teacher at our school, you are expected to create an atmosphere where children can be comfortable with people from various backgrounds. If you are confident in your ability and excited to work together, we would love for you to take this position!
Dear applicants, we are seeking a NATIVE ENGLISH speaker (currently FEMALE) to teach English in our kindergarten as a full-time worker. Specifics below;
Your roles are to caring children as well as teach them English in the classroom. Feel free to be creative! Playing music and games is a plus.
• English: Native Level
• Bachelor’s degree
• Valid working visa to work in Japan
• Must currently reside in Japan
※Already residing in Shimane prefecture is preferable
• Expected to move or live near campus in Matsue city, Shimane
※FULL ASSISTANCE for moving expenses is available. Please tell us the amount of baggage in advance
• Having a driver's license is preferable
• Japanese conversation skill preferred
• Must be comfortable working with different nationalities
• People who have one of the following statuses of residence will be eligible
✓ Status of residence for work purposes
✓ Status of residence as a "permanent resident"
✓ Status of residence as a "resident"
• Deformation shift system (5 days/week)
• 8 hours work and 1-hour lunch break
• Starting period can be negotiated
Salary and Benefits:
• Fixed monthly salary of 270,000 JPY plus…
• 20,000 JPY monthly rent assistance
• Provide employee dormitories
※ Rent is deducted from housing allowance and deducted from salary.
※ Security deposit and key money are split
• Incentive bonuses for those who demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity
• Transportation compensation up to 15,000 JPY a month
• Full assistance for moving expenses is available for those who need to move to near the campus
※ Will be fully paid after start working
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your CV or resume, please be sure to include:
• Your facial photograph
• Your nationality
• Your current address and phone number
• Educational background
• Relevant work experience and work history
We would love to work with an honest and trustworthy person! After consideration, please apply to this job with your CV or resume, cover letter, and facial photo by email. All successful applicants will be informed to schedule an interview, so we will let you know the result as soon as possible.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you!
【Matsue city is a beautiful place to live!】
Matsue is the capital city of Shimane Prefecture, in Southwest Japan. Known as the “City of Water”, Matsue stands by the Sea of Japan where Lake Shinji and Nakaumi meet, in the middle of the Shimane Peninsula. A former feudal stronghold, Matsue is a castle town crossed with many canals and boasts one of the twelve remaining original castles in Japan. Famous for its beautiful sunsets over Lake Shinji, Matsue also has been the adopted home of the writer Lafcadio Hearn, who became one of the first Westerners to take Japanese citizenship under the name of Koizumi Yakumo. Various traditional festivals are still held, such as Dōgyōretsu, a drum parade held annually on the third Sunday of October, and Hōranenya, one of Japan's top three boat festivals that are held only once every 10 years (most recently in May 2019).