Electrical engineer with over 7 years of professional experience in Ghana’s electrical industry. Primarily focused on real estates and medium scale factories. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities and possesses a wide range of technical skills. Enjoy being part of teams as well as managing, supervising, motivating and training teams to be productive.
Head of Projects
GN Power limited
Currently employed at this company since February 2016
• Management of all projects in relation to the supply and installation of Electrical and Fire Protection Equipment for clients.
• Technical support for all projects during design, installation and commissioning.
• Supervised of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical works
• Offer technical support to clients.
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
• Designing of electrical services drawings with AutoCad.
• Represents company in business meetings
• Acted in the absence of the general manager
Sylprin Company limited
from January 2014 until December 2014
• Designing of fire evacuation plan.
• Responsible for fire risk assessment and fire safety training for clients.
• Responsible for management of all projects in relation to the supply and installation of Fire Protection Equipment for clients.
• Responsible for technical support of all projects during design and installation.
• Installation of fire detectors, fire control panels, fire sounders and fire call points.
• Responsible for competitive Bill of Quantity preparation for contracts.
from September 2012 until August 2013
• Maintenance of lighting, socket outlets and electrical works.
Takoradi Polytechnic- Electrical & Electronic Eng. Department National Service /Lab Technician September ,2012 - July,2013
• Assisted the power systems lecturer and marking of student’s exams scripts.
• Assisted the laboratory instructor to instruct & support students during laboratory experiment sections and practical demonstrations.
• Ensured the compliance of rules and regulations governing laboratory facilities by students.
• Ensured that students follow safety procedures governing operation of laboratory equipment.
• Taught Power generation, electrical motor control and fundamentals of electrical wiring.
ACCRA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
from August 2016 until July 2018
1.Power system operation and control 2. Robotics 3.Project management 4.Transmission lines and design
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
from August 2009 until July 2012
1. NETWORK ANALYSIS 2. POWER ELECTRONICS 3. DIGITAL ELECTRONICS 4.CONTROL SYSTEMS
from December 2015
2015 District Assembly Elections
As a leader of my religious bother on campus, I was able to raise over over USD 6,000 from friends and elders to purchase musical instruments for the ministry.
Managed and supervised design ,installation and commissioning of over 100 GN Bank buildings within one and a half year