What is “personal information”?
“Personal information” refers to any information regarding a user’s person, including name, age, gender, telephone number, FAX number, email address, occupation, hobbies, record of site access, and/or other statements, assigned numbers, or insignias which are used as personal identifiers. Additionally, this includes any information that could easily be combined in order to be used to identify a person.
About the collection of personal information
Browsing the site does not require entering or displaying any personal information, so you can view the site in anonymity. However, in the event of registering with the site, making purchases, making inquiries etc., we may ask that you provide information such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, among others. The section entitled “Use of Personal Information” describes the purposes for which we collect said information, and the section entitled “Management of Personal Information” describes how we manage personal information.
Use of Personal Information
This site uses personal information for the following purposes:
Sending products to the users, billing, and payment information such as the credit card numbers and bank account numbers specified by users for payment, etc.
Confirming the contents of orders and shipping methods, etc.
Providing information on our campaigns, products, and services.
Gathering opinions, questionnaire results, and usage histories collected from users.
Any other uses which may be required in the operation of this site.
Provision to third parties
Private information gathered at this site is never disclosed or provided to third parties without the consent of the user. In order to ship products and provide services specifically ordered and requested by users, the minimum necessary private information may be shared with delivery services and couriers. In addition, when the disclosure of private information is requested by a court of law, the police, a public prosecutor, a bar association, a consumer center, or any proportionate organization, the information in question may be disclosed to these organizations in the case that the request is deemed legitimate, legally required, and appropriate by IZANAU.
Management and protection of private information
We have established several security measures in order to protect our users’ privacy and to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized use, alteration, destruction, and disclosure, etc., of private information. The private information we have gathered is protected by a secure network, and those employees handling the private information are bound by nondisclosure agreement to IZANAU. Furthermore, regarding the electronic files that contain the private information, we have established a password-protected system that does not allow anyone but authorized personnel to gain access.
Handling of private information regarding credit card settlement
- Outsourcing of settlement services. IZANAU outsource the services required for the payment of products and services to an external company.
- Name of consigned companies
- Contents of private information. The following private information required for the payment of products and services between IZANAU and the settlement company: Transaction ID, name, telephone number, email address, sum, credit card number or convenience store payment transaction number, term of validity of credit card (when applicable).
- Purpose of use of private information. For the performance of actions required for the payment of our products and services. The use of private information for any purposes other than the actions stated above is strictly forbidden.
- The disclosure of private information to settlement companies. We may disclose/provide the following private information through a consigned company at the request of the settlement company, within the scope of the actions required for the payment of our products and services: Name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping address.
This site contains pages that make use of the technology known as “cookies” which allows users to purchase products in a more convenient way when accessing this site. Cookies are an industry standard that allows the web server to recognize your computer. The cookies used at this site can recognize your computer, but they are not capable of recognizing you personally as long as you do not enter your private information. Furthermore, depending on the browser you are using, the settings can be changed and the cookie function can be turned off, but, as a result, you may not be able to make use of the services on this webpage, either in part or as a whole.
Established : February 15, 2016