In order to transmit Japanese Omotenashi to overseas customers, a Brand Shop is looking for a multilingual talent speaking Chinese, English and Japanese for his Ginza store.
You shall answer and help the clients during their shopping, make matching item suggestion and the after-sale customer service.
You will also propose in-store displays, help with inventory management, sales management and cashing.
- Hospitality and customer service mentality
- Chinese (simplified) native sepaker
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Experience in store as sales clerk or related
- Interest in fashion
The shop has some events (pop up stores etc.) you can join and help to organize if you are motivated.
There is a shift with two days off per week.
Working hours 10:30~20:30 (Shift system)
- Annual salary raise
- Overtime allowance (overtime is usually short)
- Employee discount
- Regular medical checkup
- Social insurance and retirement