You are passionate about games? You are looking for a position with responsibility and challenges?
Apply now to be in charge of the Korean localization of games and contents in our Localization department.
As a full-time localization project manager for Korean projects, you will be in charge of coordinating internal and external communications. You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Native level of Korean is required for this position
- For the communication with the team, you shall ideally speak Japanese
- Contract duration is on minimum 3 months
- Working hours are from 10: 00 to 19: 00 with a 1-hour break
You are expected to come from Monday to Friday (The office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Salary is negotiable according to your experience, and transportation fees are fully covered by the Company
- Location is in our Tokyo office in Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo