One of Japan's biggest technology joint-venture company is looking for a Game Application Analyst.
About the company
This young IT joint venture established its headquarters right in the center of Tokyo. With branches all over Asia and more than 500 employees currently working in the company, the venture is focusing on Web Advertisement, Web Development, and Design.
Nonetheless, its activities widen to developing and operating e-commerce websites, smartphone applications, and mobile solutions as well as creating new contents! The main target is Japanese consumer but the venture operates internationally.
- Mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management experience
- Knowledge in current trends (Applications and Web services)
- Passion for mobile games (RPG, Puzzle, or any other)
- Experience in advertisement industry
- Experience working in advertising agencies or PR companies
You will be in charge of the marketing activities (market research, content planning, analysis) and reports. You will responsible for the negotiation with partner companies and customers advertisement planning.
- Bonus twice a year
- Social insurance
- Employee development training and seminars etc.
COMPANY NAME WILL BE REVEALED AT THE INTERVIEW STAGE