Professional Broadcast Engineer / Supervisor with extensive experience in installation and support of TV studios, Post production facilities, TV outside broadcasts, Playout automation systems, MCR Transmitter and Satellite Uplink Equipments.
Project / Support Engineer (Broadcast Systems)
Sony Professional Solutions MEA
• Installation, testing and commissioning of Studio/PCR/ACR/CAR/Edit Suite Equipments.
• Covering Support for Studios and Edit Suites such as Vision Mixer (MVS-8000X), Camera (Sony HDC-2500), Camera Control units, Camera Robotic Pedestal and Controls (VINTEN RADAMEC), Audio Consoles (Calrec Apollo digital), Talkback System (Riedel Artist-128), Edit Suite (Avid) etc.
• Coordination for Online/Offline Vendor Support for Live systems and SLA/RMA follow up.
• Preparing reports and presentation of projects planning and updates.
Glocom /Bahrain TV
バーレーン, Isa Town
• Site Survey and Installation of Microwave link (pint to point) at various locations in Bahrain to establish connectivity with Bahrain TV MCR for Live HD feed
• Co-ordinate with OB Van-in-charge, Floor Manager and MCR for live feeds on-air without interruption
• Operation of microwave equipments and monitoring live feeds continuously during live transmission
• Maintenance and SLA follow-up with suppliers for Microwave equipments servicing and repairing
Maintenance Engineer (Broadcast Systems)
バーレーン, Isa Town
• Technical and maintenance support to NOC to ensure system optimisation, efficiency and reliability across all equipment such as Harris / SeaChange, Omnibus / Omneon, Playbox automation, Miranda master control and channel branding (Presstation, Miranda PCS and Imagestores), distribution amplifiers, standards converters, multiviewers (Zandar/Harris predator and Miranda Kaleido), Sony flexicart (for automated tape ingest), routers (Sony, Probel Sirius and Harris platinum) and intercom systems (trilogy commander series)
• Maintenance/support of various RF/DVB compression Equipments (Encoder, Mux, Modulator, Up converter, HPA, Antenna, Antenna controllers, IRDs)
• Ensure the issues and activities of the department are logged correctly so as to provide the daily, weekly and monthly reports
Senior Broadcast Technician
Orbit Satellite Television / OSN Bahrain
バーレーン, Isa Town
• Supervise the NOC team such that it meets its operational requirements, ensuring the correct operational work flow and procedures are adhered to. This includes ensuring staff are tasked correctly in all work areas such as ingest, TX, feed recording, lives presentation suites, Quality Checking etc
• Provide front line emergency intervention for any associated NOC equipment such as DVB, IRD’s and Playout servers should an off air occur
• Record, manage and inventory contents received via downlink satellite receivers, FTP, Tape and hard disks
• Continual technical quality assessment of all signals (both backhaul and internally generated) effecting appropriate action if signals fall below Orbit / OSN quality thresholds
• Report and escalate problems in a timely fashion to the responsible department. Ensure all NOC activities and issues are logged correctly to the NOC reporting database for further analysis and the monthly report data and all station records and procedures are up to date
Broadcasting Corporation of India
• Operation and maintenance of various studio and transmission equipment such as Pinnacle PDS 9000 vision mixers, Webel audio consoles, Thomson & Ikegami cameras, CCUs, Sony & DVCPRO camcorders, EVS-LBS/ Leitch VR440 Playout servers and EVS-LSM slow motion servers
• Maintenance and operation of Non Linear Editing (Leitch velocity) and graphics systems (Softimage 3D)
• Involved in various live football and cricket Outside Broadcast coverage for the national network in India
• Operational duty in Satellite earth station
Institute of Human Resource Development
Post Diploma 場所 Computer Hardware Maintenance
Central Poly Technic
Diploma in Electronics Engineering 場所 Trivandrum